Renick Performance CKS coilovers are built using only the highest grade materials. The upper mounts, lower mounts and spring perch are made out of 6061 T6 aluminum, and rely on custom progressive CKS Renick designed springs or circuit dedicated SWIFT springs with SCM440 hardened piston rods. Our quality components gives you a smooth yet solid feeling ride, no matter if your...
Renick Performance CKS coilovers are built using only the highest grade materials. The upper mounts, lower mounts and spring perch are made out of 6061 T6 aluminum, and rely on custom progressive CKS Renick designed springs or circuit dedicated SWIFT springs with SCM440 hardened piston rods.
Our quality components gives you a smooth yet solid feeling ride, no matter if your driving through city pot holes, or racing on a track at 100+ mph.
CKS coilovers are the most reliable, safest, and highest performing coilovers on the market. Renick Performance has a great working relationship with CKS and worked closely with them to build the ALPHA Platform kits. (Zeta chassis kits are available by special order.)
Renick Performance offers CKS Kits in three different setups: Street, Street/Track and Full Race. This allows you to pick how aggressive you want your coiler valving. They also offer 24 way dampening adjustability with a 9kg spring rate on the front and 12kg spring rate on the rear, making the RP/CKS coilovers the only choice for a fully adjustable coilovers kit for your Cadillac.
(THE RENICK CKS COILOVER KIT IS FOR DEDICATED HANDLING PERFORMANCE AND IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GM MAG-RIDE. PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN EITHER A CENSOR KIT OR HP TUNERS MODULE. )
Tech Specs & Features-
• 6061 T6 aluminum Pillow ball upper mount with hard anodized forged aluminum camber plates
• Hard anodized forged aluminum spring perch, locking perch
• IP F.1A. 5W shock oil ( Optional high viscosity race oil also available )
• HV900+ high strength steel suspension shaft
• SWIFT springs(99.99 per spring) or Renick progressive rate springs(standard) and SCM440 hardened piston rod spring perches
• 3 different setups, STREET, STREET/TRACK, FULL RACE
• 24 way dampening adjustability
• Forged Aluminum upper mount
• Forged Aluminum lower mount
• Forged Aluminum perch
• Mono tube designed (JIS G3345-STKM13C seamless steel shock body) ( 52 mm)
• Mono tube design so shock /spring travel and spring rate will remain consistent no matter ride height (Optional forged aluminum shock body available)
• Integrated dust boot to protect shaft with built in bump stop
• Optional Swift springs
Please call us at 214-493-0527 to order. These coilovers are custom built to the customers specs.
Prices and Product Specifications
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to trade discount and to change without notice. Prices may also be changed without notice due to unforeseen cost increases of imported products, raw materials, or currency fluctuations. We carefully check pricing and product specifications, but occasionally errors can occur, therefore we reserve the right to change both without notice. We are not responsible for customer pricing errors. Some variations between picture and product may occur. Some products listed may be non-stock items.